Monday, February 10, 2014

Long Time, No See - Busy, Busy, Busy Are WE!

Oh my goodness!  I can't believe it's been since May of 2013 that I've posted on my blog!
Sweet Swag has been rockin' and rollin' since then and I've just not had time to attend to much else these days!!

Thank you to all of my amazing customers - I have had a phenomenal past year, thanks to you!!  I'm hoping that 2014 continues to be just as busy!

Check out the all of the fabulous Birthday (and Anniversary) Plaques that are just flying off the shelves - I can't keep them in stock!!  They will make a great gift for that upcoming birthday or Mother's Day!

The Mini Tooth Fairy Pillows are also a hot seller this year!

Don't forget to check out the Beanies - my top seller right now is Jiu Jitsu written in Japanese characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment